The following items are used routinely in caring for the animals at our new Rehoboth Adoption Center, as well as taking care of the facility. Gift cards are also useful for us in purchasing these items and some suggestions are listed below as well.
If you or someone you know is interested in donating goods specifically for our Rehoboth Adoption Center, you can deliver them to our main adoption center in Wilmington until we are settled. You can also purchase items from our Rehoboth specific Amazon.com Wish List and have them shipped directly to DHA! Items shipped or brought to our Wilmington location can be transported to the beach (just be sure to let us know).
If you have any questions, please contact our Rehoboth Client Services staff at (302) 200-7159 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!
Wish List Items
- Hill’s Science Diet Adult Optimal Care Dry Cat Food
- Hill’s Science Diet Kitten Healthy Development Dry Cat Food
- Any brand of canned food for adult cats and kittens (paté/minced style ie. Friskies, 9Lives
- Cat litter
- Small Cardboard scratchers
- Cat Kurunda beds
- Easy walk harnesses
- Slow feeder bowls for dogs
- Cat toys/dancers
- Stainless steel litter pans (no plastic, please)
- Hard plastic cat carriers
- Spray bottles
- Mops & Mop heads (string type)
- Blue Dawn Dish soap
- Window Cleaner
- Paper Towels
- Trash bags
- Air fresheners
- Large Shop Vac
- Safe Paw pet friendly ice melter
- Can openers (manual)
- Home Depot
- Concord Pet Foods & Supplies
Download our wishlist for your own donation drive by clicking here! Thank you for your support!