The following items are used routinely in caring for the animals at our new Rehoboth Adoption Center, as well as taking care of the facility. Gift cards are also useful for us in purchasing these items and some suggestions are listed below as well.
If you or someone you know is interested in donating goods specifically for our Rehoboth Adoption Center, you can deliver them to our main adoption center in Wilmington until we are settled. You can also purchase items from our Rehoboth specific Amazon.com Wish List and have them shipped directly to DHA! Items shipped or brought to our Wilmington location will be transported to the beach (just be sure to let us know).
If you have any questions, please contact our Rehoboth Client Services staff at (302) 200-7159 or email@example.com. Thank you for your support!
Wish List Items
- Hill’s Science Diet Adult Optimal Care Dry Cat Food
- Hill’s Science Diet Kitten Healthy Development Dry Cat Food
- Any brand of canned food for adult cats and kittens (paté/minced style ie. Friskies, 9Lives
- Cat litter (SCAMP Brand or any unscented clay, non-clumping)
- Small Cardboard scratchers
- Cat toys/dancers
- Small stainless steel bowls
- Stainless steel litter pans (no plastic, please)
- Hard plastic cat carriers
- Scrub brush w/extended handle for cleaning litter boxes and bowls
- Spray bottles
- Janitor Mop Buckets (large rolling type)
- Mops & Mop heads (string type)
- Regular size buckets
- Window Cleaner
- Paper Towels
- Cage card Holders & rings to hang
- Mini Clip Boards
- Large Shop Vac
- Safe Paw pet friendly ice melter
- Can openers (manual)
- Home Depot
- Concord Pet Foods & Supplies
Download our wishlist for your own donation drive by clicking here! Thank you for your support!