Available Services & Products
- Rabies Vaccination – $20 each*
- FVR-CP (Feline Distemper) Vaccination – $20 each
- DHP-PV (Canine Distemper) Vaccination – $20 each
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) Vaccination (dogs only) – $15 each
- 24PetWatch Microchip (permanent identification for pet/owner reunion) – $25 each
- Flea and tick preventative (DHA staff will NOT apply to animal) – $15/tube (available only at clinics that do NOT take place at Concord Pet stores)
- General dewormer (2 doses of Pyrantel Pamoate; the 2nd will be sent home for you to administer at a later date as instructed) – $5
- State dog licenses – Cost TBA; payment is accepted separately (for complete 2018 licensing information as it becomes available, visit delawarehumane.org/dog-licensing)
What You Need to Know
- Clinics are first come, first served (no appointment required) and begin promptly at the scheduled time.
- Vaccinations are available for cats and dogs only.
- Animals as young as 6 weeks of age may receive a distemper vaccine.
- Animals must be 12 weeks of age or older to receive a rabies vaccine.
- If an animal has had a previous rabies vaccination, the most recent rabies certificate with a veterinarian’s signature MUST be brought the clinic in order to receive a 3-year rabies vaccine. NO exceptions, and NO certificates will be issued after the clinic.
- No physical exams are performed due to the high-volume of animals attending each clinic.
- Cats must be in hard plastic or cardboard carriers, dogs must be wearing a collar and leash (retractable leashes not permitted).
- If your dog requires a muzzle to be vaccinated, owners should bring animal’s own properly fitting muzzle to clinic (owners must be able to put muzzle on animal).
- Accepted forms of payment: Cash and Credit/Debit. Checks should be made payable to DHA or Delaware Humane Association.
- Please bring driver’s license or ID with current name and address, as this will expedite the completion of paperwork.