Get low cost vaccinations, microchipping and more at DHA’s Vaccination Clinics. Clinics are held throughout the year at DHA’s animal care and adoption center in Rehoboth Beach, DE. All vaccinations are administered by a licensed veterinarian.
Pet owners can receive the following services and products for their cats and dogs at this clinic:
* Rabies and distemper vaccinations – $20 each
* Bordetella vaccinations (dogs only) – $20 each
* Microchips (permanent identification for pet/owner reunion) – $25 each
* General dewormer (2 doses; 2nd will be sent home for you to administer at a later date) – $5
* State dog licenses – Cost varies; payment is accepted separately (please visit delawarehumane.org/dog-licensing for more info).
Only one customer per patient. Please wait in your car until it’s your turn. If you or someone in your household is sick, please come back to a later clinic or have someone else come for you in your place.
Clinics are first come, first served. Accepted forms of payment are cash and credit/debit cards. No other forms of payment are accepted at this time. Cats must be in hard plastic or cardboard carriers, and dogs must be wearing a collar and non-retractable leash. Your pet’s most recent previous rabies certificate with veterinarian’s signature or stamp must be presented to receive a 3-year rabies vaccination.
For complete information, things you should know before you attend a DHA Vaccination Clinic, and a list of upcoming clinics, please visit delawarehumane.org/vaccination-clinics.