Get low cost vaccinations, microchipping, dog licenses, and much more for cats and dogs throughout the year at DHA’s Vaccination Clinics. All vaccinations are administered by a licensed veterinarian. Clinics occur at our animal care and adoption center in Wilmington, as well as other locations in northern Delaware such as Concord Pet Foods & Supplies stores.
This clinic will be taking place at the Concord Pet Foods & Supplies store in Community Plaza. Pet owners can receive the following services and products for their cats and dogs at this clinic:
* Rabies and distemper vaccinations – $20 each
* Bordetella vaccinations (dogs only) – $15 each
* Microchips (permanent identification for pet/owner reunion) – $25 each
* General dewormer (2 doses; 2nd will be sent home for you to administer at a later date) – $5
* State dog licenses – Cost varies; payment is accepted separately Please visit delawarehumane.org/
Clinics are first come, first served, and cash or checks ONLY are accepted for payment. Cats must be in hard plastic or cardboard carriers, and dogs must be wearing a collar and non-retractable leash. Your pet’s most recent previous rabies certificate with veterinarian’s signature or stamp must be presented to receive a 3-year rabies vaccination.
For complete information, things you should know before you attend a DHA Vaccination Clinic, and a list of upcoming clinics, please visitdelawarehumane.org/