Get low cost vaccinations, microchipping and more at DHA’s Vaccination Clinics. Clinics are held throughout the year at DHA’s animal care and adoption center in Wilmington, DE. All vaccinations are administered by a licensed veterinarian.
Pet owners can receive the following services and products for their cats and dogs at this clinic:
* Rabies and distemper vaccinations – $20 each
* Bordetella vaccinations (dogs only) – $15 each
* Microchips (permanent identification for pet/owner reunion) – $25 each
* Frontline+ flea and tick preventative (DHA staff will NOT apply to animal) – $15/tube
* General dewormer (2 doses; 2nd will be sent home for you to administer at a later date) – $5
* State dog licenses – Cost varies; payment is accepted separately (please visit delawarehumane.org/
Clinics are first come, first served, and cash or checks ONLY are accepted for payment. Cats must be in hard plastic or cardboard carriers, and dogs must be wearing a collar and non-retractable leash. Your pet’s most recent previous rabies certificate with veterinarian’s signature or stamp must be presented to receive a 3-year rabies vaccination.
For complete information, things you should know before you attend a DHA Vaccination Clinic, and a list of upcoming clinics, please visitdelawarehumane.org/events/