Get low cost vaccinations, microchipping and more at DHA’s Vaccination Clinics. Clinics are held throughout the year in partnership with and on-site at Concord Pet Foods and Supplies stores in northern Delaware, at DHA’s animal care and adoption center in Wilmington, DE and other select locations. All vaccinations are administered by a licensed veterinarian.
Pet owners can receive the following services and products for their cats and dogs at this clinic:
* Rabies and distemper vaccinations – $20 each
* Bordetella vaccinations (dogs only) – $15 each
* Microchips (permanent identification for pet/owner reunion) – $25 each
* Frontline+ flea and tick preventative (DHA staff will NOT apply to animal) – $15/tube
* General dewormer (2 doses; 2nd will be sent home for you to administer at a later date) – $5
* State dog licenses – Cost varies; payment is accepted separately (please visit delawarehumane.org/
Clinics are first come, first served, and cash or checks ONLY are accepted for payment. Cats must be in hard plastic or cardboard carriers, and dogs must be wearing a collar and non-retractable leash. Your pet’s most recent previous rabies certificate with veterinarian’s signature or stamp must be presented to receive a 3-year rabies vaccination.
For complete information, things you should know before you attend a DHA Vaccination Clinic, and a list of upcoming clinics, please visitdelawarehumane.org/events/