Every day, DHA’s animals seem to be having their own mini-party. They inspire us to give kids (and adults) the opportunity to party like an animal, while teaching our guests how to be compassionate to our four-legged friends. Host your next birthday party or other celebration at DHA!
Basic Child Birthday Party Package
- Use of our party room and kitchenette for one hour and 30 minutes
- Maximum of 12 children, ages 5 and up; must be accompanied by at least 2 chaperones (18 years or older). A DHA representative will lead the event.
- Table and chairs (set up and break down)
- Animal themed decorations including a tablecloth, napkins, and paper cups and plates
- A tour of the facility/meet with some adoptable animals
- One craft project (choices vary) or activity
- Small gift bags with party favors
- Downloadable party invitations
- You may bring cake, food, beverages, and additional decorations; a refrigerator is available for your use
- $200, which includes a $25 tax-deductible contribution
- $50 extra for each additional 30 minutes
Other Hosted Events
Please consider hosting your next bar/bat mitzvah, bridal shower, retirement party, baby shower or other celebration at DHA! Pricing and availability is flexible. For adult celebrations, alcohol is permitted, but not provided.
How to Schedule a Party
Parties can be scheduled for weekends between the hours of 12 noon and 4 pm, by appointment only. Please provide a few additional dates in case your preferred date is not available.
We require a $50 non-refundable deposit to secure your date and time. For more information or to schedule a party, please contact our Community Relations Coordinator, Keith Hassett, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 571-8171 x 313.